Grilled Buffalo Chicken Jalapeño Poppers
Recipe for Grilled Buffalo Chicken Jalapeño Poppers. The perfect marriage of wings meets traditional poppers, grilled to perfection.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
Servings 40 poppers
- 20 jalapeños cut in half lengthwise
- 1 1/2 cups of shredded cooked chicken
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 cup smoked cheddar cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup Frank's RedHot hot sauce or favorite hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons ranch dressing or blue cheese dressing
- 1/4 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/2 cup panco breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup of blue cheese crumbles to top the poppers with
Set grill up for indirect cooking.
Slice jalapeños lengthwise, remove ribs and seeds, and arrange on a baking sheet or large plate.
In a large bowl add all filling ingredients (except for the blue cheese crumbles) and mix well.
Add about 1 tablespoon of the filling into each jalapeño half and then top with the blue cheese crumbles.
Place on the indirect heat side of the grill and cover the grill. Cook 6-10 minutes, until the jalapeños have softened and the filling has warmed up and become creamy.