Cajun Seasoning Recipe
Traditional Cajun Seasoning with paprika, herbs, and salt to enhance the flavor of any dish from chicken to fish. Great with grilled foods.
Servings 1 ½ cups
- ¼ cup paprika
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 4 teaspoons ground thyme
- 1 tablespoon coarse black pepper
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried mustard
- 1 teaspoon celery seed (not salt)
In a large mixing bowl combine all ingredients and stir with a whisk.
Using a funnel or large spoon, store the dry rub in a mason jar for up to 4 months in a cool dark cupboard.
Calories: 89kcal | Carbohydrates: 17g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 13965mg | Potassium: 325mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 3051IU | Vitamin C: 53mg | Calcium: 201mg | Iron: 8mg