Black Bean Salad With Lime and Pepper Dressing
The perfect BBQ side dish that can double as a relish and topping for a variety of dishes.
Servings 6 people
- 2 15 ounce cans low sodium black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 15 ounce can sweet corn, drained
- 1 cup quartered cherry tomatoes
- ½ cup diced red onion
- ¼ cup diced orange bell pepper
- ¼ cup diced red bell pepper
- ¼ cup diced avocado
- ¼ cup diced jalapeños, ribs and seeds removed
- ¼ cup cilantro
Black Bean Salad
In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and mix using your hands (it's easier).
Add the dressing and then using a large spoon mix.
Add additional salt and pepper to taste.
Calories: 107kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 103mg | Potassium: 155mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 610IU | Vitamin C: 30mg | Calcium: 10mg | Iron: 1mg