Black Bean Salad With Lime and Pepper Dressing
The perfect BBQ side dish that can double as a relish and topping for a variety of dishes.
Servings 6 people
- 2 15 ounce cans low sodium black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 15 ounce can sweet corn, drained
- 1 cup quartered cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 1/4 cup diced orange bell pepper
- 1/4 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup diced avocado
- 1/4 cup diced jalapeños, ribs and seeds removed
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lime fresh squeezed
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse black pepper
Black Bean Salad
In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and mix using your hands (it's easier).
Add the dressing and then using a large spoon mix.
Add additional salt and pepper to taste.