Grilled Chicken Marinade
A simple and easy chicken marinade great for grilled chicken, plus the components for a great marinade!
Servings 2 cups
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup freshly squeezed orange juice (about one medium size orange)
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon red chili pepper flakes
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- ½ tablespoon honey
- ½ teaspoon coarse black pepper
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon orange zest
- ¼ teaspoon dried thyme
Combine all ingredients into a 1 gallon zipper baggie and stir to incorporate. Adjust seasoning to taste.
If marinating chicken, cut up chicken into 1 inch cubes and place into the baggie. Marinade for up to 8 hours. Discard marinade after one use.