Smoked Pulled Pork Tacos
A simple, quick, and delicious use for leftover smoked pulled pork. Smoked pulled pork tacos.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 5 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
Servings 4 servings
- 2 cups leftover smoked pulled pork
- 8 corn tortillas 2 per person
- Red cabbage or red onions, very thinly sliced
- Diced tomatoes or halved cherry tomatoes
- Sliced avocado
- BBQ sauce
- Crème fraîche or sour cream
- Cheese: Shredded Mexican cheese blend or Cotija
Warm up your leftover pulled pork in a skillet. If dry add some bbq sauce or apple cider vinegar to help re-hydrate (about 1 tablespoon at a time).
Heat up your tortillas.
Load the tortilla with as much re-heated leftover pulled pork and other toppings as you can possibly fit into it. Squeeze some fresh lime over the top. Enjoy!