Smoked Pulled Pork Tacos
A simple, quick, and delicious use for leftover smoked pulled pork. Smoked pulled pork tacos.
Servings 4 servings
- 2 cups leftover smoked pulled pork
- 8 corn tortillas (2 per person)
- Red cabbage, very thinly sliced
- Red onion, very thinly sliced
- Diced tomatoes (or halved cherry tomatoes)
- Sliced avocado
- BBQ sauce
- Crème fraîche or sour cream
- Cheese: Shredded Mexican cheese blend or Cotija
- Limes, sliced into wedges
Warm up your leftover pulled pork in a skillet. If it's dried out add some bbq sauce or apple cider vinegar to help re-hydrate (about 1 tablespoon at a time).
Heat up your tortillas.
Load the tortilla with some re-heated leftover pulled pork and other desired toppings. Squeeze some fresh lime over the top. Enjoy!