Vindulge, LLC is dedicated to offering a seamless and inclusive experience for all users of our recipe website, social media channels, and cookbooks. We recognize the importance of ensuring our digital and print content is accessible to everyone, regardless of ability or disability. This policy outlines our commitment to conform to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) as set by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C).
This policy encompasses all digital content produced or managed by Vindulge, LLC, including:
- Our primary recipe website and its associated web pages.
- Our official social media platforms and posts.
- Digital versions of our cookbooks.
- Any additional online materials associated with our brand.
We vow to:
- Adhere to WCAG 2.1 Level AA standards, aspiring towards Level AAA where feasible.
- Continuously monitor, test, and improve our content’s accessibility features.
- Provide necessary training and resources to our team to produce and maintain accessible content.
- Allow and encourage feedback from users about our accessibility measures.
- Roles and Responsibilities: A dedicated Accessibility Team, within Vindulge, LLC, will oversee the consistent application of WCAG standards across our platforms. They are tasked with regular training, audits, and ongoing improvements in accessibility.
- Training: All members involved in content creation, design, web development, and social media management will undergo training on web and digital accessibility principles, ensuring they understand and meet WCAG standards.
- Testing: Our content will undergo routine accessibility audits. These evaluations will use a combination of automated tools, manual assessments, and insights from users with disabilities.
- Feedback Mechanism: Users can address their accessibility-related feedback or issues via a dedicated email ([sean @ vindulge.com]) and a specific form on our website.
- Updates: This WCAG policy and our related practices will undergo review at regular intervals to ensure we’re abreast of any updates to the guidelines and evolving best practices.
For our print cookbooks:
- Consideration will be given to producing accessible digital versions (e.g., e-books) compatible with screen readers and other assistive technologies.
Our team will:
- Strive to produce accessible content, including the use of alternative text for images.
- Engage in training to understand the specific accessibility features and constraints of each social media platform.
- Respond to and address any accessibility-related feedback received via social media channels.
We welcome feedback and input from our user community to continually refine our accessibility practices and ensure that Vindulge, LLC remains a leader in inclusive content.