Vindulge Media Kit – Work With Us
Feb 01, 2022, Updated Nov 05, 2023
Vindulge is one of the largest grilling, barbecue, beverage, and outdoor entertainment brands in the world. Founded by sommelier, recipe developer, author, Mary Cressler and pitmaster, Sean Martin, Vindulge has been creating food and beverage content since 2009.
Mary and Sean are also co-authors of the critically acclaimed cookbook, Fire+Wine, now in its second edition.
We are excited to be attending both Tastemaker Conference and The Inspired Home Show. Read more below about us, our demographics and some examples of our collaborations with amazing food and beverage partners.
Table of Contents
- Authors, Fire + Wine cookbook (now on its second edition)
- Over 500 original recipes and 180 articles about wine and beverage
- IACP Finalist 2018, 2020: Best Individual Food Blog
- Monthly TV Segments on local ABC affiliate, AM Northwest
- Best Video Category for Wine Blogs 2018, Wine Media Conference
- Featured in GQ UK
- Published in Wine Enthusiast Magazine (and again here)
- Big Green Egg Featured Culinary Partner
- MAK Pellet Grills Brand Ambassador
- Culinary Partner for The Beef Checkoff, Beef. It’s What’s For Dinner.
Vindulge is a food, wine, and travel website focused on great wine, great food, and great backyard cooking experiences. Vindulge features over 550 recipes, as well as hundreds of articles spanning travel and food from around the world curated by Mary Cressler, sommelier and founder.
Based in the Willamette Valley, Oregon’s Wine Country, Vindulge has been curating content since 2009. The IACP nominated website focuses on delivering wine and food content through recipes, articles, and videos motivating people to create great backyard cooking experiences. The Vindulge studio is on a 5-acre small farm and also hosts culinary events, cooking classes, and wine tastings throughout the year.
Our monthly combined reach is over 4 million users between our website, groups, and social media pages. If you are trying to reach an audience that is highly motivated to use your products when cooking or consuming outside, we have found a highly engaged audience.
- 86% of traffic is from North America, 8% From UK, 4% Australia
- 56% of users are women, 44% are men
- Average household annual income of readers is $110,000
Vindulge averages engagement of over 2.8 million per month. Summer months exceed 5 million.
- Blog: 786,000 monthly page views
- Facebook: Over 130,000 fans and 3,200 members of our private Facebook Group
- Instagram: Over 21,000 followers
- Pinterest: Over 42,000 followers
- Email: 8,400 subscribers with a 63% open rate and an 11% click through rate annually
The following are examples of collaborations with our culinary and beverage partners.
For five years we have partnered with Beef! It’s What’s for Dinner. on highlighting the flavors and importance of beef in a well balanced diet. Below is our Smoked Beef Tenderloin, a recipe and blog post which gets 15,000 monthly page views. This campaign also included a social media campaign.
Smoked Beef Tenderloin Recipe – Reverse Seared
We create video content as a compliment to campaigns, or as stand alone content. This video features our partner, Omeprazole ODT as part of our recipe creation process.
Social Media Campaigns
If your budget is small and your goal is for brand awareness, we can also provide social media only content.
- Featured Chef – If looking for a featured chef with expertise in live fire cooking we would love to connect.
- Press Trips – We are open to press trips that focus on live fire cooking and beverage themed content. You can often find Mary traveling the worlds wine regions learning new information to share with the Vindulge audience.
- Brand Ambassadorships – We are open to ambassador programs with some caveats. Reach out to learn more about how we can enhance your brand with our audience.
- Content Creation – If you need recipes developed or content created in our niche we can provide a much more affordable option compared to PR companies. We can feature them on our site or create them for you to use with full usage rights.
- Speaking Engagements – Need a culinary perspective for your next event? Want to host a culinary or beverage education session? We’d love to be that resource.
- TV Features – If you need on-air talent for your product we have experience on live television for over 6 years.
- Wine Judging – Mary has been a wine judge for over 12 years and experienced with wines from all over the world.
The Champagne Bureau USA, City Club of Portland, Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts (Portland), Allied Insurance, Travelers Insurance, Domaine Serene Winery, The Pines Winery, Olive and the Grape, Wine Down Wine Bar, VineSleuth, Wine4.Me, Brand Action Team, Wines of Chile, Lowe’s Home Improvement, Swift Meats, Snake River Farms
We are currently building our indoor and outdoor cooking studios in our vintage barn (built in 1926). We are actively looking for branded sponsors who would like placement in the studio or to assist in the construction.
Are you looking to have your product featured in our content? Reach out — we’d love to know more.
Work With Vindulge
Our culinary and beverage partners range from those just getting started working with creators and influencers, to those who understand the deep level of brand engagement that comes from long-term paid relationships. From budgets small to large, we do everything we can to find a way to collaborate.
- Affiliate Partnerships
- Content Creation
- Social Media Campaigns and Product Launches
- Work For Hire Campaigns
- Brand Ambassador Programs
For more information or opportunities to collaborate, drop us an email. You can reach out to email@example.com for any inquiries or references.